TBdev 08

Started by DarkWarrior, August 10, 2012, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cm27

If you guys think there wholes here post them I bet your ass an your sever there no wholes with this code .. Now your sever side yeah I Bet you have whole witch has nothing to do with the core code it self .. You sever would get hacked quicker then this code.. I put 100 bones on it .. I likely to hack threw your sever faster then hacking up this V3 code.. ! ! TRUST ME ! !

// Team MorTal
Never fall to those that just sit there.. Always look for the way to the top even if you have to code it your self and mistakes and all... quote from BonZO...

Mindless

Quote from: UniVeRsE on September 06, 2012, 05:19:44 PM
Quote from: Mindless on September 06, 2012, 05:04:45 PM
Like elephant says, old code has no or little security checks in place - u-232 v3 is fukin well secure becaus the people behind it are very switched on coders, infact if you think yer up to the challenge take it down, pmsl ....

no thax

I'm not saying this to be a dick towards you universe, i personally audit the code, u-232v3 has un-nesscary sqlesc, htmlsafechars applied just because i will never trust any user submitted data, no matter what the code is or what its doing, trust me its tight, last audit was a 276 file sweep, i done every single file and continue to do so, i do not take security lightly, fuck that i know a lot, i can be a dangerous man with code lol, so bet yer life i will apply my knowledge to the project for all.

putyn

Quote from: rushed on September 05, 2012, 09:19:44 PM
Quote from: symx on September 05, 2012, 08:47:21 PM
open a tracker with this source... May improve course;-)

"""wants to know if it's worth using it!"""

could you open a tracker with this source? yes

should you ? HELL NO its full of security holes at the very least use tbdev09 or u232v1

rushed since its seems to know them all can you tell us about this allegedly security holes ?

DarkWarrior

Quote from: Mindless on September 06, 2012, 05:04:45 PM
Like elephant says, old code has no or little security checks in place - u-232 v3 is fukin well secure becaus the people behind it are very switched on coders, infact if you think yer up to the challenge take it down, pmsl ....

no thax

Mindless

DarkWarrior

Quote from: elephant on September 06, 2012, 04:12:55 PM
There is a difference between using an old, no longer updated source with known security holes, compared to one that is actively updated and patched (such as this one).

im going on about all tracker code old and new

elephant

There is a difference between using an old, no longer updated source with known security holes, compared to one that is actively updated and patched (such as this one).

DarkWarrior

Quote from: rushed on September 05, 2012, 09:19:44 PM

should you ? HELL NO its full of security holes at the very least use tbdev09 or u232v1

Even the security holes in the  tbdev09 or u232v1  too you know, And no tracker is safe from any hacker they can get in no matter what , what your saying not true to the fact, NOT Even  the v1 v2 v3, on here so speak of fact not fiction,

rushed

symx

Mindless

symx

if I want to open a new tracker, the source is available?

DarkWarrior

Quote from: Mindless on August 17, 2012, 01:12:15 PM
Look any code from Tbdev prior to me posting updated 09 mods is utter shite state, the php is all fukin error ridden, the html is terrible with errors everywhere, the security is non existent i could pawn it in minutes, the only way any of you are going to learn anything from using old shite, is if you do what i done already and brought everything up to an acceptable level IE u-232v3, believe me you are dealing with the dregs of the barrel with tbsource, 06 or 08, and trust me i do know what im about with anything Tbdev related in code. I already had a modded 08 code released and its on bvlist, i have no interest in old, bad code again.
HERE HERE

Mindless

Look any code from Tbdev prior to me posting updated 09 mods is utter shite state, the php is all fukin error ridden, the html is terrible with errors everywhere, the security is non existent i could pawn it in minutes, the only way any of you are going to learn anything from using old shite, is if you do what i done already and brought everything up to an acceptable level IE u-232v3, believe me you are dealing with the dregs of the barrel with tbsource, 06 or 08, and trust me i do know what im about with anything Tbdev related in code. I already had a modded 08 code released and its on bvlist, i have no interest in old, bad code again.

DarkWarrior

Quote from: rushed on August 10, 2012, 11:10:03 PM
Got this off a friend of mine

ok 08 edition with these mods installed
mods added in this edition
1. 6 Failed Login
2. Maxsysop
3. Filelist in txt files
4. Currently Online [ Different Page/Not Index]
5. Free Leech
6. Auto Insert Tracker ID
7. Private Tracker Patch
8. Gender mod
9. Country on signup.php
10. Max Slots with Ratio & GBs
11. Optimize & Repair Database from Tracker
12. Passkey
13. Flush peers
14. GZiP & Compact Mode Support
15. Automatic Torrent Back-Up
16. Number confirmation on signup
17. Status bar
18. BBCode Details Page Only
19. Tidier expanding news
20. New releases get NEW TAG
21. 5*+ speedup on topten.php (countries)
22. Show/Hide Description
23. Change upload/download amount with Log
24. Sort torrents by column
25. [New and Improved] Snatchlist
26. Updated modtask.php
ive moder this up to where it can not be done no more as for the chap who part mod it well come on ive hed to recode hes shit lol i would remove the dl for it as alot of peeps will not know what a mess it is in befor trying to mod it mate so yes its a mess