Not connectable.

Started by DJHicks, December 20, 2012, 06:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMaster

it could be a simple thing with the host... cos naturally, no matter whether your stuff is legal to download... its still using a system that is used by pirates for the illegal stuff.... so it could be down to limitations set.

autotron gave you a link in a previous post about looking for a more suitable server.... might be worth looking into... cos i doubt godaddy will let you run that site on there server.

And finally... if you need to add more infomation you may of left out of a post.... rather than making a fresh post .... if no one has made a comment..
please modify you post instead by using the modify button..

thanks
Please Place All Support Questions In The Right Section

DJHicks

Strange stuff...

I've run TS successfully as I say... GoDaddy my host report fsock is only available on ports 80 and 443

When I use this code to test fsock on port 80 to my home ip it times out even at 20 seconds

<?php
$ip 
"MY HOME IP";
$fp fsockopen("$ip"80 $errno$errstr20);
if (!
$fp) {
echo 
"$errstr ($errno)<br />\n";
} else {
$out "IP is connectable<br />\n";
$out .= "Host: $ip<br />\n";
$out .= "Connection: Closed<br />\n";

echo 
"$out ($errno)<br />\n";

fclose($fp);
}
?>

this returns -

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to MY HOME IP:80 (Connection timed out) in blah.blah.blah/html/test2.php on line 3
Connection timed out (110)

This is the code that TS announce.php uses

function checkconnect ($host, $port)
  {
    global $checkconnectable;
    if ((!$checkconnectable OR $checkconnectable == 'no'))
    {
      return 'yes';
    }

if ($fp = @fsockopen ($host, $port, $errno, $errstr, 5))
    {
      fclose ($fp);
      return 'yes';
    }

return 'no';
  }

Seems theres errors in the msql somewhere to when i click usersearch i get

Notice: Undefined variable: query1 in blah.blah/html/admin/usersearch.php on line 805

MySQL Error
    There appears to be an error with the database.
    You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

DJHicks

Appears Fsock is not enabled on my server hosting... FFS hence why the connection check isn't working... would this there stop the announce working properly and why my torrents aren't connecting and working etc.?

I was running template share fine (until hacked of course lol) will try and dig out the differences.

DJHicks

Hi I'm trying to figure out why myself and my seedbox are both not connectible on the site.

Is there usual things to check for? They are connectible and running fine for other trackers so must be something I have done or not done lol

Thanks!