.torrent edit

Started by actionman, January 09, 2013, 09:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

autotron

Take a look here https://github.com/Bigjoos/U-232/blob/master/takeupload.php
This is pretty much the same as from tbdev09, you should get an idea how to do what you want

ndbj

Quote from: actionman on January 09, 2013, 09:57:56 PM
i have tried numerous things on take upload but nothing updates the .torrent file  with what i would like

you want to edit/change the torrent.file or the torrent details?

cherwonk

Not really a good idea to advertise all the files from a certain site or individual. Its just all the more that they can hold against you.

DarkMaster

lets stay on topic guys please  ;)
Please Place All Support Questions In The Right Section

actionman

i plan too- gives me time to work on some mods for it lol

AM

Seeder

Quote from: actionman on January 10, 2013, 09:58:09 PM
ty - will try this soon as i get my site up - fookin FACT shut me down lol

Then I suggest you keep under the radar this time or this time you wont get lucky and will be taken to court. My friend has been to court after his first FACT site shut down.
Want help? post in the forums and help will be give, but please remember to search the forums to make sure it hasn't already been covered! Please post all things in correct areas of our forums, thankyou.

actionman

ty - will try this soon as i get my site up - fookin FACT shut me down lol

Payaa

I have this but im work now. If Im home I share it

I'm home now :P

I'm use tbdev05 so your source may different but in takeupload.php where the lot of '$dict['value'] presents add somewhere this line(s):
$dict['value']['comment']=bdec(benc_str( "This torrent created for '$SITENAME'")); // change torrent comment
$dict['value']['created by']=bdec(benc_str( "$CURUSER[username]")); // change created by
$dict['value']['publisher']=bdec(benc_str( "$CURUSER[username]")); // change publisher
$dict['value']['publisher.utf-8']=bdec(benc_str( "$CURUSER[username]")); // change publisher.utf-8

actionman

Hi all

I have seen on a few sites that whe the torrent is either uploaded or downloaded the .torrent file used to seed an uploaded torrent the created by field is site orientated i.e. Created By Actionman for ..........

i have tried numerous things on take upload but nothing updates the .torrent file  with what i would like

Any one have any idea for the code needed to edit such values

AM