Upload failed!

Started by Spidey, January 11, 2013, 08:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeder

Quote from: Spidey on January 12, 2013, 12:51:39 PM
Quote from: Mikey on January 12, 2013, 12:18:20 PM
Quote from: Spidey on January 12, 2013, 08:13:04 AM
i upload some thing and i seed it but its appears 100% red in  utorrent 2.21 and can't   [Edit this torrent] "Couldn't open file for writing!" from  details.php  any idea to fix those issues pleas !

do: chmod 777 /whereever/yoursiteis/cache/details/
The above is for linux, please if you need anymore help, let us know :)

thanks a lot Mikey [Edit this torrent] problem solved i have last issue when i seed file i uploaded its appears 100% red in  utorrent 2.2.1 any idea why that happened :) :)

Error message will be good for us to help you mate?
Want help? post in the forums and help will be give, but please remember to search the forums to make sure it hasn't already been covered! Please post all things in correct areas of our forums, thankyou.

Spidey

Quote from: Mikey on January 12, 2013, 12:18:20 PM
i upload some thing and i seed it but its appears 100% red in  utorrent 2.21 and can't   [Edit this torrent] "Couldn't open file for writing!" from  details.php  any idea to fix those issues pleas !

thanks a lot Mikey [Edit this torrent] problem solved i have last issue when i seed file i uploaded its appears 100% red in  utorrent 2.2.1 any idea why that happened :) :)

Seeder

Want help? post in the forums and help will be give, but please remember to search the forums to make sure it hasn't already been covered! Please post all things in correct areas of our forums, thankyou.

Spidey

Spidey

still can't  Edit Torrents ! :(

Payaa

chmod 777 the torrents dir!

Spidey

Quote from: Spidey on January 11, 2013, 08:26:23 AM
hi all

i was trying to upload file  in my tracker after i clicked on do it that's happened 

mysql puked: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'save_as,
added, last_action, nfo, client_created_by) VALUES ('Elissa VC As3ad Wa' at line 1

i do not know why that happened i am running on vps Debian Squeeze 6 Lamp Phpmyadmin 3.3.7 and

MYSql 5.1.66  so any idea to fix this issue pleas .!

now i installed a fresh source without  editing any thing but i have new problems like  i can not editing torrents this message appears when i edit torrent "Couldn't open file for writing!" i can not download torrent this message appears Not Found Sorry pal :( so any idea to fix those issues  i want to upload  torrents before opening signup :) 

autotron

Quote from: Spidey on January 11, 2013, 08:26:23 AM
hi all

i was trying to upload file  in my tracker after i clicked on do it that's happened 

corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'save_as,
added, last_action, nfo, client_created_by) VALUES ('Elissa VC As3ad Wa' at line 1

i do not know why that happened i am running on vps Debian Squeeze 6 Lamp Phpmyadmin 3.3.7 and

Did you edit anything in upload.php or takeupload.php, have you checked SQL logs and did you examine your database for errors

Spidey

hi all