how to convert themes from v3 to v1 none Memcached

Started by Spidey, September 29, 2013, 02:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamBam0077

Very nice suggestion mate, I have a few themes I would like to convert to u232 so since I have gotten myself saturday off I will try to finish completing the theme for Spidey & then will work on another theme I have seen that looks nice & most people like bright themes / different layouts etc so I have one lined up after this one & then once done will go back to convert v3 default theme for this version for Spidey also :) ... wont promise a deadline as I have alot of work hours booked up & might not get a spare 2hours to give it a swirl or another free weekend to sneak in a 2day code session.
Quote from: autotron on October 01, 2013, 02:32:18 PM
actually V1 has memcached, straight 232 has no cache, if you do however convert any themes to 232 and lower version, please feel free to post the completed theme in the correct forum, if there is no theme forum for that version I will create one and move it :)
this way it helps everyone
"When Darkness Shadows Your Doubts, Deep Within Us Is Our Key, Not Success But Everything" ~ Anonymous

autotron

actually V1 has memcached, straight 232 has no cache, if you do however convert any themes to 232 and lower version, please feel free to post the completed theme in the correct forum, if there is no theme forum for that version I will create one and move it :)
this way it helps everyone

BamBam0077

I will convert one of them for you today mate & not sure when the 2nd theme will be done but will post when I have completed converting for you & hope you like it. converting Biker Guy - New Theme v3 since I was already thinking of using that template as my first conversion  :)
Quote from: Spidey on October 01, 2013, 01:13:16 AM
the default theme and thishttps://u-232-forum.duckdns.org/topic,930.0.html one  :D
"When Darkness Shadows Your Doubts, Deep Within Us Is Our Key, Not Success But Everything" ~ Anonymous

BamBam0077

Spidey

how to convert themes from v3 to v1 none Memcached pleas help beacuse i will use v1 and i need some themes from v3