Internal Server Error - 500 Problem

Started by Spidey, October 09, 2013, 10:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spidey

in the past i was opening my site on vps i was thinking to make big tracker  but now i use shared hosting because i will make the site with 1000 users limit  after that i will move to vps and no planing to change the script version

Seeder

Quote from: Spidey on October 09, 2013, 12:26:15 PM
Quote from: C0D3R on October 09, 2013, 12:18:02 PM
Quote from: Spidey on October 09, 2013, 12:13:50 PM
because v1 has no memachaed and i am hosted it on shared hosting when the site grows up i will move to vps but not now :)

Hmm why not now, saves downtime mate... and to be honest, you need full control over the server for a torrent site m8

i think next month  i will move to vps or when i get the users numbers  i want :)

But then your going to loss members due to downtime mate... think before doing anything, i personally would have either a vps or dedicated server before opening a tracker... many if not all of members on here would say the same to you.   
Want help? post in the forums and help will be give, but please remember to search the forums to make sure it hasn't already been covered! Please post all things in correct areas of our forums, thankyou.

Spidey

Quote from: C0D3R on October 09, 2013, 12:18:02 PM
because v1 has no memachaed and i am hosted it on shared hosting when the site grows up i will move to vps but not now :)

Hmm why not now, saves downtime mate... and to be honest, you need full control over the server for a torrent site m8

i think next month  i will move to vps or when i get the users numbers  i want :)

Seeder

Want help? post in the forums and help will be give, but please remember to search the forums to make sure it hasn't already been covered! Please post all things in correct areas of our forums, thankyou.

Spidey

Seeder

Quote from: Spidey on October 09, 2013, 11:32:07 AM
THANKS i found the solution herehttps://u-232-forum.duckdns.org/topic,1418.msg6014.html#msg6014 i removed header('Content-Language content="en-us"'); from the template :)

One question mate, why not use V3? It's the latest code at the moment and it's got more support, u-232 - V1 & V2 is dead. V3 is the most active and used one today.. they're still working on v4 at the moment.

Spidey

THANKS i found the solution herehttps://u-232-forum.duckdns.org/topic,1418.msg6014.html#msg6014 i removed header('Content-Language content="en-us"'); from the template :)

Seeder

hmm, contact them but tbh i wouldn't host it on web hosting mate, i'd buy a cheap VPS or Dedicated server...

Spidey

i upload U-232 source on carat shared hosting when i  try  to enter login page i get this error Internal Server Error - 500 any i idea how to fix this problem i tried the source on free web hosting it was working fine but i don't know why that happened in  carat shared hosting pleas help me in this :)

http://egy-leech.org/login.php?returnto=%2F