torrents is red in utorrents

Started by Spidey, October 09, 2013, 07:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spidey

ok i installed the Tracker from the beginning every thing is working fine until now  and  the torrents working fine thanks a lot for helping  me guys :)))   

Mindless

Tracker response in utorrent is >? What is happening with the apache error log, if codes broken it reports why, bring that info.

autotron

that screen shows nothing, at the bottom part of utorrent under general tab, scroll down a bit you should see tracker, tracker url and tracker status, that where the error will show

Spidey

Quote from: autotron on October 09, 2013, 10:45:04 PM
Quote from: C0D3R on October 09, 2013, 07:39:42 PM
a lot of reasons a torrent goes red, we need an error mate.... also told you, you'd be lucky to get help... none of the team usually gives support on a old code

It is still 232 code and fully supported!

Spidey, please post the a screen shot of the offending torrent in client or give the full error you see

this is screen shoot from utorrent http://i.imgur.com/eRHWE9i.png :)

autotron

Quote from: C0D3R on October 09, 2013, 07:39:42 PM
a lot of reasons a torrent goes red, we need an error mate.... also told you, you'd be lucky to get help... none of the team usually gives support on a old code

It is still 232 code and fully supported!

Spidey, please post the a screen shot of the offending torrent in client or give the full error you see

Seeder

Want help? post in the forums and help will be give, but please remember to search the forums to make sure it hasn't already been covered! Please post all things in correct areas of our forums, thankyou.

Spidey

hi  anther problem found  torrents is red in utorrents 2.2.1 i uploaded torrents then this problem  appeared help me with this problem pleas