promo.php

Started by cm27, May 21, 2011, 03:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMB

cm27

Thanks mindless as always your on top of the newest code on the net :D
Never fall to those that just sit there.. Always look for the way to the top even if you have to code it your self and mistakes and all... quote from BonZO...

Mindless

Give me a few days and i'll post updates.

MrRep

is there a fix for promo.php

once a member joins with the promo code, and they click the link, it says cant confirm.

I checked out the other site, and you did post you had a fix, but seems like its a common problem with the mod.

any help please would be great.

cm27

Never fall to those that just sit there.. Always look for the way to the top even if you have to code it your self and mistakes and all... quote from BonZO...

Mindless

cm27

Ok we made a promo code and when I try to use it I get this  Fatal error: Call to undefined function stdhead() in /home/include/bittorrent.php on line 630 So I go to the line and I have this on that line    $htmlout = stdhead();  So i have check the confirm.php and its not at the bottom of the code do I add this $htmlout = stdhead(); before the ?>   ?  Because if I use the invite code It work just the promo code thingy

Ok it works all the way up to the last email confirm . I get that error when I click on confirm email