memcache invite problem

Started by xamalis, May 30, 2011, 06:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xamalis

Nice i just download the new files...   :)

Mindless

Okay man - SVN files updated and rar updated - files to replace - include/class/class_cache.php - admin/freeuser.php - admin/grouppm.php - admin/inviteadd.php - admin/massbonus.php - admin/slotmanage.php - Thats all atm theres a few more all post when im happy there working fine.

xamalis

Yeah man i understand that its only mem del keys,I wanted an example to test my personal tracker,anyway ill w8 for the svn script.  :)
BTW Congratz for this moded source it really rocks!!  8)

Mindless

You think wrong - I already explained to you that it was simply delete keys not on those files, those files are already done on my site and i will update SVN when im ready. You wait 15 mins for cache to expire and the values update - You are sitting pushing that flaw to make it happen cos you cant wait what 15 mins, in a normal tracker you would do the award and it would sort itself out so dont insult my intelligence.

xamalis

Hello u-232 guys!!!  :)
I have a problem with u-232 v2 invites system.
Im adding invites to an account and it take 20+secs to update the tracker page!
But the real problem is that creating invites by users lags too,so you can create a lot of them without enough invites. If you go bellow zero (invites) then the database stuck and gives to user 4kkk invites. :o
I think that there is a problem with memcache,so i need your help!
Thanks a lot.