Upload problem

Started by AMB, June 29, 2011, 03:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMB

Thanks ajkula, going to try that :)

@putyn, i tried increasing all that and still nothing.. Going to try ajkula's suggestion and i'll post back when im done.. Making the torrent now with ruTorrent. 8MB pieces.

Edit....

8MB pieces over 10Gig files it is for now! Thanks ajkula!

ajkula

I saw these types of error before when uploading big torrent, in most case it was torrent creation failure. How big piece_size have you put when you made torrent? For torrents above 10gb my advice is set piece_size 8mb or more if your client allows you. Try this and give us report ;)

putyn

follow the error mate :P you got this error in upload

Upload failed!
eek
open takeupload.php see what part of code could throw that error
winner is

if (!is_uploaded_file($tmpname))
      stderr($lang['takeupload_failed'], $lang['takeupload_eek']);

code so your torrent file isnt uploaded so if that happened when you tried to upload one torrent increase upload_max_filesize  post_max_size if the problem persists sounds like a setup problem

Mindless

Lamo at what i had - anyhoo those values are defined on your php.ini.

AMB

Where on config is that?

I checked phpinfo.php

And this is what i have...

upload_max_filesize   2M
post_max_size                   8M

putyn

should be
<?php
phpinfo
();
?>

:P

Mindless

Check the phpinfo.php

<?php
phpinfo
();
?>

I think the post_max_size and/or upload_max_file size is its too low - seems very strange and i bet you havint considered that on setup.

AMB

No errors are showing up from that Mindless :S

Mindless

No use at all - the invalid foreach on freeleech is because theres been a failure prior thats broken the proccess, mysql error log - apache error log theres something wrong so bring that info because above tells only one thing - upload failed and the freeleech data is not populated :-P

AMB

Hey guys,

I tried to upload a small pack earlier today and i kept getting an error, so i kept trying and trying till i finally gave up after the 4th try lol.

When i tried to upload this: The.Lord.of.the.Rings.Trilogy.EXTENDED.720p.BluRay.x264-AMIABLE

I get this problem on takeupload.php

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/blocks/global/freeleech.php on line 6

and

Upload failed!
eek

This file isnt even that big as well, it's only 30.76 GB.

Thanks,
AMB