help with code for my theme

Started by pucca, July 10, 2011, 12:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueSurfer

Sorry, I do not have IM, facebook or twitter accounts.

pucca

on my actual site or my u232 source?

RogueSurfer

What version of source you using pucca

pucca

ok, now you know, i have an old source... you can check it up, but without a coder in a few months we will die because every one makes hit and run... this source is better memcached snatched mod etc... i can wait for him another week or two but i want it now..

putyn

im just asking some questions no reason to get upset

pucca

My coder have some problems in real life you know... he's kinda busy, i know another things like server setup and more, not php, just basic php but not this shit, i just asked for help if you can`t or dont want just tell me but stop trolling...

cheers//

putyn

so you decided to open a tracker without any coding knowledge ?

pucca

i didnt do it, i was helped by a friend, but he cant anymore.

putyn

hmm how did you do all those things and you cant port a theme from one source to another?

pucca

this is the thing, i cant do it, i don't know how... the source is completed, database moved my special movies page implemented.... the theme is the only thing who is not leting me to migrate to this awsome pice of work named u232 ???

i kow is alot to ask but if anyone have time and want to help me...

RogueSurfer

This theme as a different template system than the u232 source, for example yours has the head.php and footer.php this source has all that inlude in one file template.php, and looking at your rar file it dont have that.
You can use the default template thats included in the source, and substitute your head and foot files into it, and tweak your css.

pucca

Hello, as the title says i really need help mount my theme on this source.
it was been mounted on a 09, a have atached the pic and 09 code...

help me out please!  :'(

http://bitmaniacs.net/scv2.rar