Announcement Box In ShoutBox

Started by Deathbringer, October 13, 2011, 06:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodeMonkey

If you look at the screenshot i took with it installed on mine it should show on the right hand side. If its not showing it means its not in the themes>>>>whatevertheme>>>images folder.
Do NOT PM me directly post in the forums so other users can benefit also :) If you like my posts 1+rep me :)

Deathbringer

I fixed it but have one question what exactly is the user_green.png even show at?

Deathbringer

I got the green box but no text shows up and when I put text in the config the index page goes all white

CodeMonkey

You know thats the best reply i have ever seen  :D Gives me allot to go on lol If you have followed the instructions then it will work as the screeny proves i gave the instructions exactly how i have done it :)
Do NOT PM me directly post in the forums so other users can benefit also :) If you like my posts 1+rep me :)

Deathbringer

CodeMonkey

Add this to your css.

.notification {
cursor: pointer;
clear: both;
height: 40px;
font-size: 11px;
position: relative;
margin: 15px 0px 15px 0px;
padding: 10px 20px 10px 60px;
-moz-border-radius:4px;
-webkit-border-radius: 4px;
}
.notification  p { color: #333; line-height: 40px;}

.user {
background-image: url(../images/user_green.png);
background-position: 15px center;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
border: 2px solid #8CC000;
background-color: #D8FF7D;
color: black;
}

Add this to your config.

//==Announcement
$INSTALLER09['index_announcement'] ="Edit your announcement here.!";

Add this to your index.

$HTMLOUT .= "<div class='headline'>Announcement</span></div>";
$HTMLOUT .= "<div class='notification user'><strong>Announcement: </strong>{$INSTALLER09['announcement_index']}";
$HTMLOUT .="</div><br />";

Upload the image attached to your images folder.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Deathbringer

How would I add a box underneath shoutbox and have it controlled by either a config file or even better staff panel