blocks error

Started by jester12, October 29, 2011, 02:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindless

Just remember that its 2 part - there combined and the logic used to display any block on index and stdhead can be altered but thats no important, the $CURUSER system allows you the individual to control what you see.

jester12

fixed it was the block-settings.php i wouldnt cmod now it has sorry about that thatnx

Mindless

Explain a little more here on what you mean - The block system is 2 parts - global system for all controlled in admin panel then the curuser system you have to purchase from mybonus, i dont understand your post.

jester12

ok set up on a new server ilfes and folderscmod 777
now wehn i try to disable blocks the click no press save it then redirects with no errors but blocks still there

jester12

thanx i missed one  -block_settings_cache.php

sorted 8)

CodeMonkey

Make sure your file-permissions are correctly set.
Do NOT PM me directly post in the forums so other users can benefit also :) If you like my posts 1+rep me :)

jester12

Warning: fopen(/var/www/cache/block_settings_cache.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/admin/block.settings.php on line 57

Warning: ftruncate(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/admin/block.settings.php on line 58

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/admin/block.settings.php on line 59

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/admin/block.settings.php on line 60
Redirecting
getting this error while trying to change blocks any help please
and thank you in advance