System Next Crazyhour

Started by john, November 14, 2011, 05:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWarrior2

im using v2 and yes it gose into  shoutbox System Next Crazyhour is at Array why Array i do not know as i said its been 0777 everything as but in shoutbox its System Next Crazyhour Array

what Mindless as said its been done but i still have this and memcache as been flush too
Install firefox timestamp convertor and then go there set a date an hour or 2 ahead then copy that timestamp into cache/crazyhour.txt, this happens if it wasnt executed at planned time ie no one on site.

autotron

I am really not sure how to help you anymore. you post questions in all 3 versions of this code, you tell me you are running version 3 but some of the questions do not match up with this version. if its V2 you are using then stop posting in V3 and V1, not sure how you got that error as crazy hour as far as I know does not use an array and this error you quote
function err($msg)
{
benc_resp(array('failure reason' => array('type' => 'string', 'value' => $msg)));

exit();
}

has absolutly nothing to do with crazy hour alone, its the function used to announce errors. show your crazy_hour.txt file and also ensure crazy_hour.txt and transfer_crazyhour.txt are both writtable

DarkWarrior2

its puts this in the shoutbox -------->System Next Crazyhour is at Array
now the time is set up in the cache->crazy_hour 0777 ->timeset->cache as been 0777->happyhour->0777->happyhour 0777
All cache and all nested files and folders have been 0777

now i still get this in shoutbox System Next Crazyhour is at Array
announce
function err($msg)
{
benc_resp(array('failure reason' => array('type' => 'string', 'value' => $msg)));

exit();
}

john

Quote from: Mindless on November 14, 2011, 06:33:02 PM
Install firefox timestamp convertor and then go there set a date an hour or 2 ahead then copy that timestamp into cache/crazyhour.txt, this happens if it wasnt executed at planned time ie no one on site.
many thax

Mindless

john

System Next Crazyhour is at Array
please would you help me on this it comes in shoutbox no time on it ?