VIP Torrents

Started by AMB, December 04, 2011, 03:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablo999

nope, since $row["vip"] == "1" tells if the torrent is a vip torrent and the last part tells that all under vip class ain't allowed to download. Unless you don't have any vip's who hasn't donated, then I guess you have to rewrite it completely, so it's defined who's got access and not those that ain't allowed. I can't see any other easy way to do it.
If all your vip's has donated, then you could change $CURUSER["class"] < UC_VIP to $CURUSER["donor"] == "no", but remember with this vip's who ain't marked as donor can't download them.

Btw.. I think it's a bit odd, that they don't want to be vip's and still wants the star. I could understand the opposite or not wanting either of them(ex. anonymous doners)

AMB

Quote from: Diablo999 on December 04, 2011, 06:18:38 PM
If there class ain't vip or above, then how should they be able to access vip torrents. I guess your vip torrents is defined after vip class and not donated=yes. So if you want both donors and vip class to be able to access vip torrents, then you have to change the check in details.php.
It's this part you need to redo.
Code (php) Select
if ($row["vip"] == "1" && $CURUSER["class"] < UC_VIP)

Same goes with the check in torrenttable.php, download.php and announce.php.

So for me to do that.. I would have to change - $row["vip"] to $row["donor"]  Right?

Diablo999

If there class ain't vip or above, then how should they be able to access vip torrents. I guess your vip torrents is defined after vip class and not donated=yes. So if you want both donors and vip class to be able to access vip torrents, then you have to change the check in details.php.
It's this part you need to redo.
Code (php) Select
if ($row["vip"] == "1" && $CURUSER["class"] < UC_VIP)

Same goes with the check in torrenttable.php, download.php and announce.php.

AMB

Aye, i should have been more clear lol..

They aren't promoted to VIP Cause they don't want to be promoted.. But if they have a donor star, they should be able to access VIP Torrents right? Is there a way around that or something?

Diablo999

So your only problem is that the user doesn't get promted to vip, when you set them to have donated. Then you have to look in modtask.php, since the action happens there.

I can see the lastest modtask.php from V2 is different since I used it, so can't see how yours look like. But check if your have somthing like this and be sure the number actually matches your vip class
Code (php) Select
$updateset[] = "class = '2'"; //=== set this to the number for vip on your server

AMB

Hey all,

So i have a few VIP Torrents on my site right.. People have donated and now because their userclass isn't VIP, they can't download them.. But they donated and in the profile they have a donor star and everything.. Can anyone help me out with this one?