Recent News

Started by DarkWarrior2, December 24, 2011, 03:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWarrior2

Quote from: swizzles on December 24, 2011, 10:39:49 PM
Have you made any edits to source?
no not at all everything ok in the news but this ive looked in it the code seems ok everything there to show center in news its just not doing it lol i think its in the bbcode.css some where to add it or edit
ok what ive done is switch news off and put all links and stuff in the shoutbox as its not working on the center aline of anything

swizzles

Have you made any edits to source?

DarkWarrior2

Quote from: swizzles on December 24, 2011, 08:06:21 PM
Hi
I have just posted on my server on news, and the centering in working. On site when using the centering button or manually typing it works.

hmmm  what u think it is why its not working on mine ?its just this one thing on news

swizzles

Hi
I have just posted on my server on news, and the centering in working. On site when using the centering button or manually typing it works.

DarkWarrior2

Quote from: swizzles on December 24, 2011, 07:11:42 PM
Ah I see you are talking about tags when posting. You need to use [center] Whatever [/center]

Like this:

yes this is what i mean i use this tag and not working everything elses works but the tag for it

swizzles

Ah I see you are talking about tags when posting. You need to use [center] Whatever [/center]

Like this:

DarkWarrior2

Quote from: swizzles on December 24, 2011, 05:15:47 PM
:)
If you are trying to re-align stuff you have to use align in <div>, <table>, <tr>, or <td>  or as you said it can be set in css.
Not really sure if you are trying to adjust the layout or are you talking about posting new news?
there is a tab for [align=center]test[/align]
so if i put
[align=center] [img] [/align]
[align=center] hello[/align]
or

[img]
Faq Here

swizzles

:)
If you are trying to re-align stuff you have to use align in <div>, <table>, <tr>, or <td>  or as you said it can be set in css.
Not really sure if you are trying to adjust the layout or are you talking about posting new news?

DarkWarrior2

hi just aquick one here evertthing else on my sites working a dream nothing else needs doing apart from the Recent News size working img colurs working nps there its the center of it all im doing the [align=center]test[/align] and its not centering anything now what am i missing from the css ?